Saturday 19 February 2011

Out and About

Well, what a jolly month we are having. Of course, you know February is LGBT History month - delightful that there is so much choice these days. It wasn't that way when I was a gel - I mean some people were that way, but we didn't actually talk about it.

I had a surprise appearance at the comedy night at Trent House at the beginning of the month. Well, it was quite a surprise to me as I thought I was supposed to be part of a string quartet playing at the Sage, but ended up all by myself at the Trent. Never mind, we had lots of fun and I think I even made some new fans.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm off to Scratch Club 2 where artists gather to rehearse new work and get feedback from their fellows rather than from the microphones. I didn't manage to go to the first one as my alter-ego decided she was going, but this time it's my turn.

Jimmy, my dear goldfish (photo on previous entry) is doing well after suffering a cold and a touch of fin-cramp. Thank goodness for homeopathic medicine!

Well I must dash off and pen another masterpiece in time for tomorrow. - Oh, I have been invited to take part in a local radio show called Celestial Navigation, which is frightfully exciting. No date set yet, but I'll let you know.

Cheery Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Our moderators will read it and publish anything that doesn't contain profanities or bad manners just as soon as they have finished their cups of tea.